Freitag, 15. Februar 2008

Wonderland

As the doctor asked for his name (with that horrible french accent), he could only scream repetedly "Beware MacDuff! Beware MacDuff!"

Could you please cook me eggs, Alexandra?the doctor politely but on an anarchist way said. You know that all that painting thing gets me tired.

Remove you mice ears, cuz your political organs have been shut down for too long now, and it is time for some fun. After this little erotic pause, the doctor came back to his great work, the creation of the Dada Dandy (daddy there's a man in our telly). It has to be the greatest thing ever seen, the most beautiful and odd creature that has ever walked onto this earth. So could you please tell me if the coma white is a side effect? I don't think it is, answered Alexandra in her ethereal way of speaking. But what are you waiting for?

What an amazing time, what a family! By the way didn't you know that I am truly sick, the animals look at me, they always end up bruised...tic tac tic tac tic tac take your chance you stupid. Life is short so I need long time to create it, you know.

Your tee is getting cold, doctor, said the semi phantomatic creature of temptation in a sudden affect of love.

I know I know darling, but don't worry about that, I'm almost ready! Here it is, the most beautiful and odd creature of the world! Can you see this glimpse of hope in his eyes when he sees you suffering? Can you smell the blood in his veins? His scream is the scream of wich tortured soul that was found into Alice...Ha, we should be able to control all the world with such power on our side!

Always remeber that you're nothing but a screen on wich I project my images of pain, suffering, sex and joyce. Thank god we're different.

Said the construct, that should now be alive.

Keine Kommentare: