Samstag, 8. Dezember 2007

My white Moloko

Und da ich heute Abend in Hochform und in höchst internationaler Stimmung bin, ein zweites auf english dazu. Dekadenz kennt keine Grenzen, dass kann ich euch versichern, you little political mices


My white moloko seems to get darker and darker when I drink it
Is it just a side effect or a distorsion of past things, buried teeths and cold-burning guitars?
Or only a reflection of my inner dreams and big apes dancing over a white molar?
Screams in the night might have been beautiful but I never heard something like that
Screams in the night may seem macaber but they're actually hilarodic like the grey skulls on yours (and by the way no I don't want to be yours)
At the end I melt away like cotton candy on your pure white skin, smooth like my moloko, sweet like these thoughts in my dead burning head (and all bones are gone, don't ask and know where)

Keine Kommentare: